We are seeking a heartfelt full-time CNA
Come grow with Asbury Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Asbury Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center of Sacramento is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants – CNAs to join our team! Our CNA – Certified Nursing Assistants team provides nursing care to our patient population for our primary and specialty care nurses.
Our CNA works closely with our LVN and RN’s to ensures a smooth patient flow and clinic operation. CNA’s help our residents with feeding escorting them to the restroom, bathing and much more. Our CNA’s are at the core of our patient care. CNA’s may also accompany a patient to the hospital for appointments.
Asbury Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center’s mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Asbury Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Completion of a recognized Certified Nursing Assistant
Program and continuing education;
• Possession of a current license to practice in the State of
California, which must be maintained throughout employment;
• Experience with documentation for change of status is a plus.
• Ability to project a professional image.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
• Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
• Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
• Working knowledge of computer and software applications
used in job functions.
• Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace.
Full time, on site at our Sacramento Location
Aisha Aslam for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
(916)-649-2000 ex 31